Survivor Elysium: Greece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Survivor Elysium: Greece

The first season of Survivor Elysium thrusts players onto an Ancient Greek island, where one will become the Sole Survivor.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Rules

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Game Rules Empty Game Rules Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:37 am

Host Jeff

Host Jeff
Admin

General Rules

• Survivor Elysium is an alias series. Please don't reveal your identity to others; it ruins the game for not only me, but also all of the other castaways.
  • Screenshots of conversations and private messages is strictly forbidden. Please don't do it.
  • You are not allowed to send a private message to someone on a different tribe from your own. You also cannot send a private message to someone who has been voted out (unless you have also been voted out).
  • Please include me on ALL private messages. This is important so that I can be included on strategies and different scenarios.
  • Confessionals will be created for each of you. Please take time to check them out once they are added.
  • Failure to comply with the above rules could have you removed from the game. Make yourself aware of this.

Voting Rules

• Voting will be done inside of your confessional.
  • Once you have cast your vote, you cannot change it. NO EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please remain active within the game. Survivor Elysium operates under a three strike system. Each time that you do not vote at a Tribal Council, you will receive one strike. Three strikes and your character will be medically evacuated from the game.
  • Tribal Council will run for roughly 24 hours. If all of the votes are submitted earlier than the deadline, early voting may be possible.
  • If you wish to use an item such as an immunity idol, please include it in your vote.
  • Immunity idols can be played on other castaways. When playing such an item, please include who you are playing it on inside your vote.
  • If there is a tie during the voting process, there will be a revote. Each castaway will have another 24 hours to vote for a tied player. If there is still a tie, then rocks will be drawn. Drawing rocks will be done in a fair and honest way.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the game, shoot me a PM or an email. I will try to get back to you as soon as I can. I hope everyone has a lot of fun and good luck!

https://survivorelysium.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum